Make highlighting PloneGlossary terms optional per page or folder.
This is an extra package for Products.PloneGlossary. It adds a field highlight to Archetypes content types in your site. With that field you can specify for a page whether terms on it should be highlighted. Values can be yes, no, or use the value of the parent (which is the default).
- Add it to the eggs option of the zope instance in your buildout. Add it to the zcml option as well if you are on Plone 3.2 or lower (untested).
- Restart your Zope instance.
- Install it in the Add-ons control panel in Plone.
- Tested with Plone 3.3.5 and 4.1.2 (should be fine with earlier Plone 3 or 4 versions too).
- Requires Products.PloneGlossary 1.5.0 or later.
- I don’t mind putting a dexterity behavior in here that offers the same functionatily for Dexterity content, as long as this does not mean dexterity becomes a dependency.
- Initial release