The Python library to interact with Zipato smarthome controllers
ZipatoPy: Zipato Python API
The Python library to interact with Zipato smarthome controllers.
Inspired by ggruner. Tested with Zipato Zipatile.
- list devices, endpoints, attributes and attribute values
- manipulate virtual endpoints (create/get/set/delete)
- synchronization of Zipato controller
- local and cloud mode
- no external dependencies (build-in Python libs only)
- logging and verbose debug
- integrate as Home Assistant sensor
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
Python 2.7 Python 3.6
From PyPI repository:
pip install --upgrade zipatopy
git clone https://github.com/goooroooX/ZipatoPy.git
Start with included samples:
- change USERNAME and PASSWORD to your my.zipato.com account information
- for test1.py change also DEVICE, ENDPOINT and ATTRIBUTE
python test1.py python test2.py
API initialization for a cloud mode:
from zipatopy import ZipatoPy api = ZipatoPy(USERNAME, PASSWORD, verbose=True) print(api.get_devices())
API initialization for a local mode:
from zipatopy import ZipatoPy api = ZipatoPy(USERNAME, PASSWORD, url='http://X.X.X.X:8080/zipato-web/v2/', verbose=True) print(api.get_devices())
NOTE: local mode is limited comparing to cloud mode, but you will still be able to get attribute values when requesting directly with UUID.
- Dmitry Nikolaenya - code base - gooorooo.com
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zipatopy-0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zipatopy-0.4.tar.gz (5.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zipatopy-0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl