Helper to check if ZODB is Python 3 ready by displaying binary fields that might need conversion to unicode.
zodb.py3migrate - ZODB and Python 3
If you have a ZODB database written using Python 2.x this package helps you to get your database ready for using it with Python 3. It is able to:
- display objects which need to be converted,
- do most of the the conversion for you,
- and switch the database file to be readable in a process running Python 3.
This package is compatible with Python version 2.7.
|Current change log:|
- Release as wheel and include all files in release.
- Ensure compatibility with setuptools >= 30.
- Fix brown bag release.
- Fixes for issues #4 and #5: Converted ZODB ist now actually saved, using additional subtransactions improves the memory footprint.
- Split up the two functions previously united in the script bin/zodb-py3migrate into bin/zodb-py3migrate-analyze resp. bin/zodb-py3migrate-convert.
- Add new options to the analysis script:
- --start to start the analysis with a predefined OID.
- --limit to stop the analysis after a certain amount of seen OIDs.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(19.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2||Jan 17, 2017|
(27.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jan 17, 2017|