This repository provides a set of handy ZODB utilities. We initially tried to put them into ZODB itself, but Jim Fulton adviced not to load ZODB with scripts anymore. So we are here:
- zodb analyze - analyze ZODB database or repozo deltafs usage.
- zodb cmp - compare content of two ZODB databases bit-to-bit.
- zodb commit - commit new transaction into a ZODB database.
- zodb dump - dump content of a ZODB database.
- zodb info - print general information about a ZODB database.
Zodbtools change history
- Support using absolute and relative time in tidrange. One example usage is: zodb analyze data.fs 2018-01-01T10:30:00Z..yesterday (commit).
- Python3 support progressed (commit 1, 2, 3), but zodbtools does not support python3 yet. The test suite was extended to run on python3 (commit) and also was extended to also run on ZODB with raw extensions from ongoing pull request #183 (commit).
Move Nexedi version of zodbanalyze from ERP5 into zodbtools.
Compared to original zodbanalyze Nexedi version is faster, prints not only total, but also current sizes, and supports running on bigger databases where keeping all working set to analyze in RAM is not feasible. It also supports analyzing a Repozo deltafs file directly. (commit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zodbtools-0.0.0.dev8.tar.gz (55.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|