Commandline tool for easy hosting of project zomboid servers
Zoid is a set of command line tools for easy hosting of one or more Project Zomboid servers.
- Runs on Windows and Linux (tested) and possible Mac but not tested for now
- Makes it realy easy to get started a new server even for unexperienced users
- Multiple servers can be managed with one set of command line tools
- Inheritable configuration system makes it easy to host multiple servers with same config settings
- Written in pure Python so all features can be accessed thru a Python package
- [in dev.] API interface / Web-Panel
For bug reports or feature proposals please use the issue tracker on this site.
The documentation can be found here: http://zoid.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
BSD, for more info see the LICENSE file
- Andreas Klauer for his SourceRcon script
- Indie Stone for the great game
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zoid-0.2.3-py2-none-any.whl (38.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Dec 13, 2016|
|zoid-0.2.3.tar.gz (23.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Dec 13, 2016|
|zoid-0.2.3.win32.exe (233.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||any||Windows Installer||Dec 13, 2016|
|zoid-0.2.3.zip (35.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Dec 13, 2016|