Zope application control
The application control instance is usually generated upon startup. This package provides runtime information adapter for application control and Zope version. Also provide a utility with methods for shutting down and restarting the server.
Read-only Subversion checkout:
$ svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.app.applicationcontrol/trunk
Writable Subversion checkout:
$ svn co svn+ssh://email@example.com/repos/main/zope.app.applicationcontrol/trunk
- Add support for Python 3.42 3.5 and 3.6 and PyPy.
- Remove test dependency on zope.app.testing and zope.app.zcmlfiles, among others.
- Change dependency on ZODB3 to ZODB.
- Remove the ability of ZopeVersion to parse information from a subversion checkout. zope.app packages are in git now.
- Extended the locale-specific fix from version 3.5.6 for hosts which set LC_* in the environment: those variables shadow LANG.
- Replaced a testing dependency on zope.app.authentication with zope.password.
- Removed unneeded zope.app.appsetup test dependency.
Bugfix: AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘__file__’ when you used pip install instead of easy_install.
The IZopeVersion utility now returns “Meaningless”, since there’s no monolithic Zope 3 in the modern eggified world.
- Replaced a testing dependency on zope.app.securitypolicy with one on zope.securitypolicy.
- 3.5.6 was a bad egg release.
- Bugfix: Launching svn replaced the whole environment instead of just appending LANG.
- Extracted RuntimeInfo and ApplicationRoot functionality into zope.applicationcontrol. Import this functionality from this package instead (see BBB imports inside this package).
- Test dependency on zptpage removed.
- Updated to use newer zope.publisher 3.12 and zope.login to make tests work.
- Move ‘zope.ManageApplication’ permission from zope.app.security package
- Break dependency on zope.app.appsetup by using a conditional import
- Added missing (normal and test) dependencies.
- Renenabled functional tests.
- The application controller is now registered as a utility so that other packages like zope.traversing and zope.app.publication do not need to depend on this package directly. This also makes the application controller pluggable.
- Make the test for the ZopeVersion bugfix in 3.4.2 not fail when run from an egg rather than a checkout.
- Substitute zope.app.zapi by direct calls to its wrapped apis. See http://launchpad.net/bugs/219302
- Bugfix: ZopeVersion used to report an unknown version when running on a machine with a locale different than English. See http://launchpad.net/bugs/177733
- Fixed deprecation warning in ftesting.zcml: import ZopeSecurityPolicy from the new location.
- rebumped to replace faulty egg
- Initial documented release
- Reflect changes form zope.app.error refactoring
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.applicationcontrol-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (33.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 3, 2017|
|zope.app.applicationcontrol-4.0.0.tar.gz (21.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 3, 2017|