Management pages for Zope Catalog
This package provides ZMI-based browser management pages and menu items for zope.catalog - the cataloging and indexing framework for Zope 3.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Remove test dependency on zope.app.testing and zope.app.zcmlfiles, among others.
- Removed unneeded dependencies on zope.app.publisher and zope.app.form, moved zope.app.intid to the test dependencies.
- Import hooks functionality from zope.component after it was moved there from zope.site. This lifts the test dependency on zope.site.
- Use new zope.publisher that requires zope.login.
- Move most of this package’s code to new zope.catalog package, leaving only ZMI-related views and backward-compatibility imports here.
- Change catalog’s addMenuItem permission to zope.ManageServices as it doesn’t make any sense to add an empty catalog that you can’t modify with zope.ManageContent permission and it’s completely useless without indexes. So there’s no need to show a menu item.
- Replaced dependency on
zope.app.containerwith a lighter-weight dependency upon the newly refactored
- Make TextIndex addform use default values as specified in zope.app.catalog.text.ITextIndex interface. Also, change “searchableText” to “getSearchableText” there, as it’s the right value.
- Add Keyword (case-insensitive and case-sensitive) catalog indices. It’s now possible to use them, because ones in zope.index now implement IIndexSearch interface.
- Add support for sorting, reversing and limiting result set in the searchResults method, using new IIndexSort interface features of zope.index.
- Remove testing dependencies from install_requires.
- Resolve ZopeSecurityPolicy deprecation warning.
- Updated some meta-data.
- Move ftests.py to tests.py.
- removed some deprecations
- bugfix: passing the context to getAllUtilitiesRegisteredFor in all eventhandlers because no catalog was found which was located in a sub site and for example the ObjectModifiesEvent get fired from somewhere in the root.
- Added marker interfaces to prevent automatic indexing (see: event.txt)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.catalog-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (22.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 5, 2017|
|zope.app.catalog-4.0.0.tar.gz (14.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 5, 2017|