This package define interfaces of container components, and provides sample container implementations such as a BTreeContainer and OrderedContainer.
- Added support for PyPy and Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Replaced an undeclared test dependency on zope.app.authentication with zope.password.
- Removed undeclared test dependency on zope.app.folder.
- Replaced the use of zope.app.pagetemplate and deprecated zope.app.publisher with zope.browserpage and zope.browsermenu.
- Removed a testing dependency on zope.app.file.
- Replaced a testing dependency on zope.app.securitypolicy with the base zope.securitypolicy distribution.
- Updated ftesting.zcml to use the new permission names exported by zope.dublincore 3.7.
- Fixed tests using a newer zope.publisher that requires zope.login.
- Fixed test_directive. Some parts of zope.app.publisher were moved to zope.browsermenu and zope.browserpage.
- Moved tests/test_view_permissions.py to browser/tests.
- Added undeclared install dependency on zope.app.publisher.
- Test no longer use deprecated zope.testing.doctestunit but python’s doctest instead.
- Moved IAdding interface to zope.browser.interfaces, leaving BBB imports.
- Show a “nothing to add” message instead of empty list in the adding view, if there’s nothing to add.
- Don’t show the “Add” menu item if there’s nothing to add.
- Adapt to the removal of deprecated interfaces from zope.component.interfaces. Now IAdding inherits from zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserView.
- Updated test to accomodate “Pythonic” exception now raised from __setitem__ provided by zope.container (KeyError instead of zope.exceptions.UserError).
Remove long-time deprecated IContentContainer class.
We now rely on a new package called zope.container, which contains the basic implementation of zope.container and is intended to have less dependencies. We have gone through a wide range of packages and updated their dependencies to point to zope.container so that they will also have less indirect dependencies.
For backwards compatibility we have left the original modules in zope.app.container in place and have placed imports to make sure the symbols exist in their original locations.
- Fixed bug in _zope_app_container_contained.c.
- Reimplemented the BTreeContainer so that it directly accesses the btree methods (removed an old #TODO)
- Removed usage of deprecated LayerField.
- Made C code compatible with Python 2.5 on 64bit architectures.
- Fixed bug: Error thrown during __setitem__ for an ordered container leaves bad key in order
- Fixed https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/238579, https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/163149: Error with unicode traversing
- Fixed https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/221025: The Adding menu is sorted with translated item by using a collator (better localized sorting)
- Fixed https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/227617:
- prevent the namechooser from failing on ‘+’, ‘@’ and ‘/’
- added tests in the namechooser
- be sure the name chooser returns unicode
- Fixed https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/175388: The setitem’s size modification is now done in setitemf: setting an existing item does not change the size, and the event subscribers should see the new size instead of the old size.
- Added an IBTreeContainer interface that allows an argument to the items, keys, and values methods with the same semantics as for a BTree object. The extended interface is implemented by the BTreeContainer class.
- Updated bootstrap script to current version.
- Store length of BTreeContainer in its own Length object for faster __len__ implementation of huge containers.
- Send IObjectModifiedEvent when changing the title through the @@contents.html view. This fixes https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/zope3/+bug/98483.
- Resolve ZopeSecurityPolicy and IRolePermissionManager deprecation warning.
- Initial release as a separate project, corresponds to zope.app.container from Zope 3.4.0a1.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.container-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (48.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|zope.app.container-4.0.0.tar.gz (33.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|