Folder Content Type for Zope 3
This packages provides the standard Folder content type for Zope 3. It also implements the root folder of a Zope application. Folders can also be converted to sites, which allow one to register components locally.
- Add support for Python 3.4. 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Removed testing.py. There are no functional tests and ftesting.zcml now.
- Removed unneeded dependencies.
- Added missing dependency to zope.app.content.
- Fixed e-mail address and homepage.
- Fixed buildout.cfg, as there is no test extra.
- Everything except zope.app.folder.browser moved to zope.site and zope.container.
- Import IPossibleSite from zope.location.interfaces instead of deprecated place in zope.app.component.interfaces.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.app.folder-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||May 9, 2017|
|zope.app.folder-4.0.0.tar.gz (9.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 9, 2017|