HTTP Behavior for the Zope Publisher
This package implements the simplest HTTP behavior within the Zope Publisher. It implements all HTTP verbs as views and defines the necessary HTTP exceptions.
- The PUT views return an empty byte string instead of an empty native string. On Python 3, the unicode native string leads to a TypeError in zope.publisher.http.
- Added support for Python 3.3 up to 3.6.
- Added support for PyPy2.
- Fixing brown bag release 3.10.1, failing tests.
- Replaced an undeclared test dependency on zope.app.authentication with zope.password.
- Replaced the testing dependency on zope.app.zcmlfiles with explicit dependencies of a minimal set of packages.
- PUT raises 405 MethodNotAllowed when the context cannot be adapted to zope.filerepresentation.interfaces.IWriteFile for existing objects resp. zope.filerepresentation.interfaces.IFileFactory for not existing ones.
- Replaced a testing dependency on
zope.app.securitypolicywith one on
- Removed test dependency on
zope.app.fileby moving the test which needs this package to
Remove dependency on
zope.app.testingby using the
At the time of this writing the test dependency on
zope.app.zcmlfilescannot be removed however, because there is a dependency on
zope.app.filefor testing, which pulls in the world.
- Remove unnecessary dependency on
- Fix for an edge case: If someone does a defaultView for the context object and someone comes with a not allowed method, the exception view fails on getAdapters.
- Replaced the dependency on
zope.deprecationwith BBB imports
- Made the dependency on
- Fix tests using a newer
- Moved IHTTPException, IMethodNotAllowed, and MethodNotAllowed from
zope.publisher.interfaces.http, fixing dependency cycles involving
- Replaced deprecated zope:defaultView directive with browser:defaultView.
- If the ‘CONTENT_LENGTH’ header is provided, provide this length as argument to the read method of the input stream object.
- Change dependency on
- Backport r108613 from trunk: Fix for an edge case: If someone does a defaultView for the context object and someone comes with a not allowed method, the exception view fails on getAdapters.
- Make tests compatible with new
- Added missing depencendy:
- Add a couple of tests to the OPTIONS verb.
zope.app.zapiby direct calls to its wrapped APIs and get rid of
zope.app.zapias a dependency. See bug #LP219302.
- Resolved ZopeSecurityPolicy deprecation warning.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.http-4.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (26.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 16, 2017|
|zope.app.http-4.0.1.tar.gz (17.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 16, 2017|