Persistent translation domains and message catalogs
This package provides placeful persistent translation domains and message catalogs along with ZMI views for managing them.
- Add support for Python 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Replace dependency on ZODB3 with BTrees and persistent.
- Drop test dependency on zope.app.testing.
- The synchronization view now uses Python’s built-in transport for handling Basic Authentication. As a reminder, Basic Authentication does not permit a colon (:) in the username, but does allow colons in the password (if the server properly conforms to the specification).
- Fix translate() when used with ZODB 4.
- Remove test dependency on zope.app.component
- Remove undeclared dependency on zope.deferredimport.
- Use zope.publisher >= 3.9 instead of zope.app.publisher.
- Fix test_translate and follow recent change of HTTPResponse.redirect.
- Added a missing testing dependency on zope.app.component.
Some of ZCML configuration was moved into another packages:
- The global INegotiator utility registration was moved into zope.i18n.
- The include of zope.i18n.locales was also moved into zope.i18n.
- The registration of IModifiableUserPreferredLanguages adapter was moved into zope.app.publisher.
- The IAttributeAnnotation implementation statement for HTTPRequest was moved into zope.publisher and will only apply if zope.annotation is available.
- The IUserPreferredCharsets adapter registration was also moved into zope.publisher.
Depend on zope.component >= 3.6 instead of zope.app.component as the queryNextUtility function was moved there.
Remove the old zope.app.i18n.metadirectives module as the directive was moved to zope.i18n ages ago.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Fix a simple inconsistent MRO problem in tests
- Substitute zope.app.zapi by direct calls to its wrapped apis. See bug 219302.
- This was skipped over by accident.
- Fix deprecation warning.
- Fix imports in tests.
- Clean up long lines.
- Release to fix packaging issues with 3.4.1.
- Added missing Changes.txt and README.txt files to egg
- Initial documented release
- Move ZopeMessageFactory to zope.i18nmessageid
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.i18n-4.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 25, 2017|
|zope.app.i18n-4.0.0.tar.gz (26.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 25, 2017|