ZMI views for Integer Id Utility
This package provides browser views for adding and managing integer id utility, provided by the zope.intid package.
- Fix ftesting.zcml due to the zope.securitypolicy update.
- Removed unneeded dependency on zope.app.publisher, added the missing one on zope.security.
- Added test dependency on zope.login.
Move core functionality to new zope.intid package, leaving only ZMI-related browser views here.
Note, that if you used the exclude directive from zc.configuration package to exclude the subscribers.zcml file from zope.app.intid, you need to change the directive to exclude it from zope.intid now.
- Changed dependency from zope.app.container to zope.container.
- Move test dependencies zope.app.folder and zope.app.component as zope.site.
- Make it possible to subscribe object-specific handlers for IntIdAddedEvent/IntIdRemovedEvent. Use them like the zope.app.container.interfaces.IObjectAddedEvent.
- Include utility->id mapping of added ids to the IntIdAddedEvent.
- Removed testing dependencies from install_requires.
- Separate subscriber configuration into a separate ZCML file.
- Resolve ZopeSecurityPolicy deprecation warning.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.