Local Persistent Permissions for zope.security
This package implements local persistent permissions for zope.security that can be added and registered per site.
This is a part of “Through The Web” development pattern that is not used much by zope community and not really supported in zope framework anymore nowadays, so it can be considered as deprecated.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Add support for PyPy.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6.
- Remove dependency on ZODB3. Instead, depend on the separate persistent package.
- Added missing i18n domain to browser.zcml.
- The zope.app namespace wasn’t declared correctly.
Initial release. This package was extracted from zope.app.security to separate the functionality without additional dependencies.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.localpermission-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|zope.app.localpermission-4.1.0.tar.gz (8.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|