Bootstrap subscriber and browser menu item for zope.principalannotation
This package used to provide implementation of IAnnotations for zope.security principal objects, but it’s now moved to the zope.principalannotation package. This package only contains a bootstrap subscriber that sets up the principal annotation utility for the root site and the browser add menu item for adding the annotation utility through ZMI.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 and PyPy.
- Depend on new zope.processlifetime interfaces instead of using BBB imports from zope.app.appsetup.
- Removed unneeded dependency on zope.app.publisher, added the missing one on transaction.
- Got rid of DeprecationWarning in zope.app.appsetup >= 3.10. Ironically older versions now produce a DeprecationWarning.
- Most of functionality is now moved to the zope.principalannotation package. This package now only provides the bootstrap subscriber for the zope3 application server as well as browser menu item for adding PrincipalAnnotationUtility using ZMI.
- Make boostrap subscriber called on IDatabaseOpenedWithRootEvent instead of IDatabaseOpenedEvent, because this can cause bug if subscriber will be called before root object is created.
- Use zope.site instead of zope.app.component.
- Move boostrap subscriber to bootstrap.zcml file and browser menu item definition to browser.zcml file to ease overriding and excluding configuration.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(9.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||May 1, 2017|
(8.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||May 1, 2017|