Text Renderer Framework
This package provides a framework to convert a string from one format, such as Structured or Restructured Text, to another, such as HTML. Converters are looked up by adapter and uses other packages to implement the converters.
- Raise the docutils ReST error report level from its default of error to severe. An error-level report is issued for directives that are unknown, such as :class:, which are increasingly common due to the use of Sphinx. This change prevents such an error being printed on stderr as well as rendered in the HTML.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Remove dependency on zope.app.testing.
- Use the standard library doctest module.
- Require the new roman package, since docutils does not install it correctly.
- Adapted to docutils 0.5 for ReST rendering: get rid of the ZopeTranslator class, because docutils changed the way it uses translator so previous implementation doesn’t work anymore. Instead, use publish_parts and join needed parts in the render method of the renderer itself.
- Removed deprecated meta.zcml stuff and zpkg stuff.
- Replaced __used_for__ with zope.component.adapts calls.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.renderer-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 25, 2017|
|zope.app.renderer-4.1.0.tar.gz (9.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 25, 2017|