Rotterdam -- A Zope 3 ZMI Skin
This package provides an advanced skin for the Zope 3 ZMI.
- Remove long-deprecated <browser:layer> configuration which was hidden behind a have deprecatedlayers condition. That directive simply doesn’t exist any longer and defining that feature would cause an “Unknown directive” ConfigurationError.
- Remove test dependency on zope.app.zcmlfiles, zope.app.testing and several others.
- The zope.app.form dependency has been replaced with zope.formlib.
- Add support for PyPy, Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Replaced an undeclared test dependency on zope.app.authentication with zope.password.
- Replaced an undeclared test dependency on zope.app.folder with zope.site.
- Removed not needed test dependency on zope.app.zptpage.
- Replaced test dependency on zope.app.securitypolicy by zope.securitypolicy.
- Using Python’s doctest instead of deprecated zope.testing.doctest.
- Fix tests using a newer zope.publisher that requires zope.login.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Resolve ZopeSecurityPolicy deprecation warning.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.app.rotterdam-4.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (51.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 25, 2017|
|zope.app.rotterdam-4.0.1.tar.gz (36.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 25, 2017|