ZServer integration for Zope 3 Applications
This package integrates ZServer – Zope’s HTTP and FTP server – into a Zope 3 application setup. It also defines the script skeleton for a classic Zope 3 application.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6.
- Add support for PyPy.
- Moved zope.app.server.zpasswd to zope.password.zpasswd.
- Use zope.password instead of zope.app.authentication
- Depend on new zope.processlifetime implementations instead of using BBB imports from zope.app.appsetup.
- Moved a doctest into a unittest to fix failures in the KGS test suite (see LP #257954)
- Fixed restart so that the process exits with a non-zero exit status so it gets restarted by zdaemon, or an equivalent mechanism.
- Removed the use of ThreadedAsync.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.app.server-4.0.0.tar.gz (22.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|