This package integrates ZServer – Zope’s HTTP and FTP server – into a Zope 3
application setup. It also defines the script skeleton for a classic Zope 3
- Moved zope.app.server.zpasswd to zope.password.zpasswd.
- Use zope.password instead of zope.app.authentication
- Depend on new zope.processlifetime implementations instead of
using BBB imports from zope.app.appsetup.
- Moved a doctest into a unittest to fix failures in the KGS test suite
(see LP #257954)
- Fixed restart so that the process exits with a non-zero exit status
so it gets restarted by zdaemon, or an equivalent mechanism.
- Removed the use of ThreadedAsync.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.