Definition of authentication basics for the Zope Framework
This package provides a definition of authentication concepts for use in Zope Framework. This includes:
Documentation is hosted at https://zopeauthentication.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Add support for Python 3.8 and 3.9.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Fix deprecated test imports from zope.component to use the correct imports from zope.interface.
- Host documentation at https://zopeauthentication.readthedocs.io
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Drop support for python setup.py test.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Add support for PyPy3 and Python 3.2.
- Add support for PyPy. PyPy3 support is blocked on a release of a fix for: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issue/1946
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Add tox.ini and MANIFEST.in.
Break inappropriate testing dependency on zope.component.nextutility.
(Forward-compatibility with zope.component 4.0.0).
Replace deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Remove undeclared testing dependency on zope.testing.
Initial release. This package was split off from zope.app.security to provide a separate common interface definition for authentication utilities without extra dependencies.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.authentication-4.5.0.tar.gz
Hashes for zope.authentication-4.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl