A utility module for content-type (MIME type) handling.
- Guessing a content type given a name and (optional) body data.
- Guessing a content type given some text.
- Parsing MIME types.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopecontenttype.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Fix tests on Python 3.8 (#7).
- Add support for Python 3.8.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Host documentation at https://zopecontenttype.readthedocs.io
- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- Add support for Python 3.4 and PyPy3.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Change the file contents argument of guess_content_type from string to bytes. This change has no effect on Python 2.
- Add some tests for better coverage.
- Add tox.ini and manifest.
- Add support for Python 3.3 and PyPy.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Properly restore the HTML snippet detection, by looking at the entire string and not just its start.
- Restore detection of HTML snippets from 3.4 series.
- Add new mime types for web fonts, cache manifest and new media formats.
- LP #717289: add video/x-m4v mimetype for the .m4v extension.
- LP #242321: fix IndexError raised when testing strings consisting solely of leading whitespace.
- Move the implementation of zope.publisher.contenttype to zope.contenttype.parse, moved tests along.
- Improve text_type(). Based on the patch from http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2355/
- Add missing setuptools dependency to setup.py.
- Add reference documentation.
- First stable release as an independent package.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.contenttype-4.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl