Pluggable object copying mechanism
This package provides a pluggable mechanism for copying persistent objects.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopecopy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Use the latest and fastest protocol when pickling and unpickling and object during the clone operation
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Restore zope.component as a testing requirement for running doctests.
- Add support for PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.3 and 3.4.
- Update boostrap.py to version 2.2.
- Flesh out PyPI Trove classifiers.
- Add support for Python 3.2.
- Drop zope.component as a testing requirement. Instead, register explicit (dummy) adapter hooks where needed.
- Add PyPy support.
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Add support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Add Sphinx documentation: moved doctest examples to API reference.
- Add ‘setup.py docs’ alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Add ‘setup.py dev’ alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose, coverage, and testing dependencies).
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Include tests of the LocationCopyHook from zope.location.
- Initial release. The functionality was extracted from zc.copy to provide a generic object copying mechanism with minimal dependencies.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.copy-4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|zope.copy-4.2.tar.gz (22.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|