Functions to parse and format date/time strings in common formats.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopedatetime.readthedocs.io/
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for Python 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9.
- Prevent a DeprecationWarning in Python 3.8+ when using a parameter for iso8601_date, rfc850_date, or rfc1123_date which has to be converted via its __int__ method.
- Remove support for guessing the timezone name when a timestamp exceeds the value supported by Python’s localtime function. On platforms with a 32-bit time_t, this would involve parsed values that do not specify a timezone and are past the year 2038. Now the underlying exception will be propagated. Previously an undocumented heuristic was used. This is not expected to be a common issue; Windows, as one example, always uses a 64-bit time_t, even on 32-bit platforms. See https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.datetime/issues/4
- Use true division on Python 2 to match Python 3, in case certain parameters turn out to be integers instead of floating point values. This is not expected to be user-visible, but it can arise in artificial tests of internal functions.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.2 and 3.3.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Add test cases from LP #139360 (all passed without modification to the parse function).
- Remove unneeded zope.testing dependency.
- Initial release as a separate project.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.datetime-4.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (43.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.datetime-4.3.0.tar.gz (47.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.datetime-4.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl