Zope Deprecation Infrastructure
This package provides a simple function called deprecated(names, reason) to mark deprecated modules, classes, functions, methods and properties.
- Automated build of Sphinx HTML docs and running doctest snippets via tox.
- Added Sphinx documentation:
- API docs moved from package-data README into docs/api.rst.
- Snippets can be tested by running ‘make doctest’.
- Updated support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Added setup.py dev alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Added setup.py docs alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Removed spurious dependency on zope.testing.
- Dropped explicit support for Python 2.4 / 2.5 / 3.1.
- Revert a move of README.txt to unbreak zope.app.apidoc.
- Replaced doctesting with unit testing.
- Python 3 compatibility.
- Removed import cycle for __show__ by defining it in the zope.deprecation.deprecation module.
- Added support to bootstrap on Jython.
- Fix zope.deprecation.warn() to make the signature identical to warnings.warn() and to check for .pyc and .pyo files.
- Release 3.4 final, corresponding to Zope 3.4.
- Corresponds to the version of the zope.deprecation package shipped as part of the Zope 3.3.0 release.