Resolver for Python dotted names.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- 100% unit test coverage (including branches).
- Convert doctests to Sphinx documentation, including building docs and running doctest snippets under tox.
- Add support for PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Made tests pass on Python 3.2, 3.3 and PyPy.
- Add support for continuous integration using tox.
- Make tests pass on python26.
- Move README.txt in the egg, so tests works with the released egg as well.
- Fix ReST in README.txt, fix broken tests with recent zope.testing.
- More documentation and tests.
- Fix broken release.
- Update package meta-data.
- Initial Zope-independent release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for zope.dottedname-4.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl