Zope Dublin Core implementation
This package provides a Dublin Core support for Zope-based web applications. This includes:
- an IZopeDublinCore interface definition that can be implemented by objects directly or via an adapter to support DublinCore metadata.
- an IZopeDublinCore adapter for annotatable objects (objects providing IAnnotatable from zope.annotation).
- a partial adapter for objects that already implement some of the IZopeDublinCore API,
- a “Metadata” browser page (which by default appears in the ZMI),
- subscribers to various object lifecycle events that automatically set the created and modified date and some other metadata.
Complete documentation is hosted at https://zopedublincore.readthedocs.io/
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Convert doctests to Sphinx, including building docs and testing doctest snippets under tox.
- Add explicit dependency on persistent (required but not declared).
- Add explicit dependency on zope.annotation (required but not declared).
- Add support for PyPy. (PyPy3 is pending release of a fix for: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issue/1946)
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis-CI.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Update <DATETIME> regex normalizer to guard against test failure when a datetime’s microseconds value is zero.
- Add missing test dependency on zope.configuration and missing dependency of security.zcml on zope.security’s meta.zcml.
- Register the annotators also for (object, event), so copy-pasting a
folder, changes the dublin core data of the contained objects, too. The
changed annotators are the following:
- Remove backward-compatibility shims for deprecated zope.app.dublincore.* permissions.
- Remove include the zcml configuration of zope.dublincore.browser.
- Use python`s doctest instead of deprecated zope.testing.doctest.
- Restore backward-compatible zope.app.dublincore.* permissions, mapping them onto the new permissions using the <meta:redefinePermission> directive. These shims will be removed in 3.7.0.
- Add unit (not functional) test for loadability of configure.zcml.
- Repair regression introduced in 3.6.1: the renamed permissions were not updated in other ZCML files.
- Rename the zope.app.dublincore.* permissions to zope.dublincore.*. Applications may need to fix up grants based on the old permissions.
- Add tests for zope.dublincore.timeannotators.
- Add not declared dependency on zope.lifecycleevent.
- Remove the marker interface IZopeDublinCoreAnnotatable which doesn’t seem to be used.
- Make the registration of ZDCAnnotatableAdapter conditional, lifting the dependency on zope.annotation and thereby the ZODB, leaving it as a test dependency.
- Add missing dependencies.
- Get rid of any testing dependencies beyond zope.testing.
- Include browser ZCML configuration only if zope.browserpage is installed.
- Specify i18n domain in package’s configure.zcml, because we use message IDs for permission titles.
- Remove unused imports, fix one test that was inactive because of being overriden by another one by a mistake.
- Declare dependency on zope.datetime.
- Test dependencies are declared in a
- Fix: Make CreatorAnnotator not to fail if participation principal is None
No further changes since 3.4.0a1.
Initial release as a separate project, corresponds to zope.dublincore from Zope 3.4.0a1
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.dublincore-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (41.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jul 25, 2017|
|zope.dublincore-4.2.0.tar.gz (44.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 25, 2017|