An error reporting utility for Zope3
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- 100% test coverage.
- Remove internal _compat module in favor of six, which we already had a dependency on.
- Stop decoding in ASCII (whatever the default codec is) in favor of UTF-8.
- Tighten the interface of ILocalErrorReportingUtility.setProperties. Now ignored_exceptions is required to be str or byte objects. Previously any object that could be converted into a text object via the text constructor was accepted, but this encouraged passing class objects, when in actuality we need the class name.
- Stop ignoring KeyboardInterrupt exceptions and other similar BaseException exceptions during the raising method.
- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- bugfix: fix leak by converting request.URL to string in ErrorReportingUtility
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Enable testing on Travis.
- Add compatibility with Python 3.3
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Sort request items for presentation in the error reporting utility.
- Don’t HTML-escape HTML tracebacks twice.
- Add explicit tests for escaping introduced in 3.7.3.
- Handing names of classes those string representation cannot be determined as untrusted input thus escaping them in error reports.
- Fix tests on Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Escape untrusted input before constructing HTML for error reporting.
- Set copy_to_zlog by default to 1/True. Having it turned off is a small problem, because fatal (startup) errors will not get logged anywhere.
- Add test extra to declare test dependency on zope.testing.
- Clean up dependencies. Droped all testing dependencies as we only need zope.testing now.
- Fix ImportError when zope.testing is not available for some reason.
- Remove zcml slug and old zpkg-related files.
- Remove word “version” from changelog entries.
- Change package’s mailing list address to zope-dev at zope.org as zope3-dev at zope.org is now retired. Also changed cheeseshop to pypi in the package’s homepage url.
- Add dependency on ZODB3 as we use Persistent.
- Use a mock request for testing. Dropped the dependency on zope.publisher which was really only a testing dependency.
- Reduce the dependency on zope.container to one on zope.location by no longer using the Contained mix-in class.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container
- Move error log bootstrapping logic (which was untested) to zope.app.appsetup, to which we added a test.
- Rebump to replace faulty egg
- Initial documented release
- Moved core components from zope.app.error to this package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|zope.error-4.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jul 22, 2017|
|zope.error-4.4.0.tar.gz (15.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 22, 2017|