File-system Representation Interfaces
The interfaces defined here are used for file-system and file-system-like representations of objects, such as file-system synchronization, FTP, PUT, and WebDAV.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopefilerepresentation.readthedocs.io/
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add Trove classifiers indicating CPython and PyPy support.
- Add tox.ini to release.
- Add support for Python 3.3 and PyPy.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 / 2.5.
- Add undeclared zope.schema dependency.
- Remove zope.testing test dependency and test extra.
IRawWriteFileinterfaces. These extend
IWritefile, respectively, to behave pretty much like a standard Python file object with a few embellishments. This in turn allows efficient, iterator- based implementations of file reading and writing.
- Remove dependency on zope.container:
IWriteDirectoryinherit only from interfaces defined in zope.interface and zope.interface.common.mapping.
- Change use of zope.app.container to zope.container.
- Initial Zope-independent release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.filerepresentation-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 10, 2017|
|zope.filerepresentation-4.2.0.tar.gz (15.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 10, 2017|