Global way of retrieving the currently active request.
This package provides a contextless way to retrieve the currently active request object in a zope-based web framework. To do so you simply need to do the following:
from zope.globalrequest import getRequest request = getRequest()
This package is mainly intended to be used with the Zope2/Plone stack. While it also works with the Zope3 framework, the latter promotes a clean separation of concerns and the pattern of having a globally available request object is discouraged.
- Turn functional tests into better covering unit tests and also add more tests. This removes test dependencies on unrelated packages.
- Python 3 compatibility.
- Lighten test dependencies by using neither zope.app.testing nor zope.app.zcmlfiles any longer.
- Fix import locations and declare all dependencies. [thet]
- Fix test setup regarding zope.securitypolicy. [ldr]
- Update documentation to clarify the intentions of this package. Also see http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.devel/18023 for more information. [witsch]
- Initial release [witsch]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.globalrequest-1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 13, 2017|
|zope.globalrequest-1.4.tar.gz (3.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 29, 2017|