A simple package for working with MIME content types
This package provides a way to work with MIME content types. There are several interfaces defined here, many of which are used primarily to look things up based on different bits of information.
See complete documentation at https://zopemimetype.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Fix DeprecationWarnings for IObjectEvent and ObjectEvent by importing them from zope.interface.interfaces. See issue 14.
- Documentation was moved to https://zopemimetype.readthedocs.io
- Fix an AttributeError accessing the preferredCharset of an ICodecTerm when no ICodecPreferredCharset was registered.
- Reach and automatically require 100% test coverage.
- Only try to register the browser stuff in the ZCA when zope.formlib is available as it breaks otherwise.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Move the dependencies on zope.browser, zope.publisher and zope.formlib (only needed to use the source and widget modules) into a new browser extra. See PR 8.
- Fix issue 6: typegetter.smartMimeTypeGuesser would raise TypeError on Python 3 when the data was bytes and the content_type was text/html.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Add support for Python 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- Fix configuring the package via its included ZCML on Python 3.
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Restore the ability to write from zope.mimetype import types.
- Make configure.zcml respect the renaming of the types module so that it can be loaded.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Rename zope.mimetype.types to zope.mimetype.mtypes.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- No longer dependg on zope.app.form in configure.zcml by using zope.formlib instead, where the needed interfaces are living now.
- Add testing dependency on zope.component[test].
- Use zope.formlib instead of zope.app.form.browser for select widget.
- Conform to repository policy.
- Convert functional tests to unit tests and get rid of all extra test dependencies as a result.
- Use the ITerms interface from zope.browser.
- Declare missing dependencies, resolved direct dependency on zope.app.publisher.
- Import content-type parser from zope.contenttype, adding a dependency on that package.
- No longer depend on zope.app.component.
- Fix wrong package version (version 1.1.0 was released as 0.4.0 at pypi but as 1.1dev at download.zope.org/distribution)
- Fix author email and home page address.
- Package data update.
- First public release.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.mimetype-2.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (68.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|zope.mimetype-2.4.0.tar.gz (59.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|