Zope RAM Cache
This package provides a RAM-based cache implementation for Zope.
The class zope.ramcache.ram.RAMCache is a (persistent) object meant to be shared between threads. It implements zope.ramcache.interfaces.ram.IRAMCache, which provides a simple interface to cache information as well as defines a maximum number and age for cached entries.
The cache is based on the idea of using arbitrary objects as keys, with the ability to associate additional information in the cache key for any given object. For example, it’s possible to cache information for an object for multiple different users simultaneously.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Drop support for python setup.py test.
- Test PyPy3 on Travis CI.
- Stop requiring all values to support pickling in order to get statistics. Instead, return False for the size if such a value is found. Fixes issue 1.
- Change the internal storage format of the RAM cache to require less memory and be easier to maintain.
- Added support for PyPy. (PyPy3 is pending release of a fix for: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/issue/1946)
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Remove outdated classifier / keywords.
- Broke out the ram cache functionality from zope.app.cache.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.ramcache-2.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (16.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 5, 2017|
|zope.ramcache-2.2.0.tar.gz (15.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 5, 2017|