This package provides a parser and renderers for the classic Zope “structured text” markup dialect (STX). STX is a plain text markup in which document structure is signalled primarily by indentation
Please see https://zopestructuredtext.readthedocs.org/ for documentation.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Support several new elements (inner and named links, underlines, etc) in the docbook writer.
- Fix the XML output of DocBookBook.
- 100% test coverage, maintained by CI and tox.
- Unused internal code in the stdom module was removed. See issue 3.
- Drop dependency on six.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Remove antique copyright assertions in regression texts, in conformance with repository policy.
- Update docs to conform to ZTK / Sphinx usage.
- LP #120376: Output valid html for non-ASCII characters.
- Public release for completeness of Zope 3.4.
- Corresponds to the verison of the zope.structuredtext package shipped as part of the Zope 3.2.0 release.
- Only coding style / documentation changes.
- Corresponds to the verison of the zope.structuredtext package shipped as part of the Zope X3.0.0 release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.structuredtext-4.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (93.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.structuredtext-4.3.tar.gz (77.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.structuredtext-4.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl