This package provides a parser and renderers for the classic Zope “structured text” markup dialect (STX). STX is a plain text markup in which document structure is signalled primarily by indentation
Please see https://zopestructuredtext.readthedocs.org/ for documentation.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Support several new elements (inner and named links, underlines, etc) in the docbook writer.
- Fix the XML output of DocBookBook.
- 100% test coverage, maintained by CI and tox.
- Unused internal code in the stdom module was removed. See issue 3.
- Drop dependency on six.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Remove antique copyright assertions in regression texts, in conformance with repository policy.
- Update docs to conform to ZTK / Sphinx usage.
- LP #120376: Output valid html for non-ASCII characters.
- Public release for completeness of Zope 3.4.
- Corresponds to the verison of the zope.structuredtext package shipped as part of the Zope 3.2.0 release.
- Only coding style / documentation changes.
- Corresponds to the verison of the zope.structuredtext package shipped as part of the Zope X3.0.0 release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|zope.structuredtext-4.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (93.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 5, 2017|
|zope.structuredtext-4.2.0.tar.gz (72.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 5, 2017|