Viewlets provide a generic framework for building pluggable user interfaces. Viewlets are a special type of content provider that allows a template to define a region (a “viewlet manager””) into which content (“viewlets”) can be plugged.
Documentation is hosted at https://zopeviewlet.readthedocs.io/
- Fix deprecation warnings. (#11)
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Host documentation at https://zopeviewlet.readthedocs.io
- Add support for Python 3.5 and 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for PyPy and PyPy3.
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated zope.component.adapts usage with equivalent zope.component.adapter decorator.
- Replace deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Fix unit tests broken under Python 2.4 by the switch to the standard library doctest module.
- Remove use of ‘zope.testing.doctest’ in favor of stdlib’s ‘doctest.
- Fix dubious quoting in metadirectives.py. Closes https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/143774.
- Depend on zope.browserpage in favor of zope.app.pagetemplate.
- Fix unit tests in README.txt.
- Optimize the the script tag for the JS viewlet. This makes YSlow happy.
- Remove ZCML slugs and old zpkg-related files.
- Drop all testing dependncies except zope.testing.
- Remove the dependency on zope.app.publisher by moving four simple helper functions into this package and making the interface for describing the ZCML content provider directive explicit.
- Typo fix in CSSViewlet docstring.
- Re-release of 3.4.1 because of brown bag release.
- Implement missing __contains__ method in IViewletManager
- Implement additional viewlet managers offering weight ordered sorting
- Implement additional viewlet managers offering conditional filtering
- Add a missing ‘,’ behind zope.i18nmessageid.
- Recreate the README.txt removing everything except for the overview.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zope.viewlet-4.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (34.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size zope.viewlet-4.2.1.tar.gz (34.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for zope.viewlet-4.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl