Zou is an API to store and manage the data of your CG production.
Zou is the memory of your CG production
Zou is an API that stores and manages data related to CG productions. All your pipeline tools can be synchronized together through it.
A dedicated Python client, Gazu, allows users to integrate Zou into the tools.
- Store production data, such as projects, shots, assets, tasks, metadata files, and validations.
- Provide folder and file paths for any task.
- Import data from Shotgun or CSV files.
- Export main data to CSV files.
- Provide helpers to manage workflow tasks (start, publish, retake).
- Listen to events to plug external modules on it.
Installation and documentation
Installation of Zou requires the setup of third-party tools such as a database instance, so it is recommended to the follow the documentation:
Contributions are welcomed so long as the C4 contract is respected.
Zou is based on Python and the Flask framework.
Instructions for setting up a development environment are available in the documentation
- @BigRoy (Colorbleed)
- @flablog (Les Fées Spéciales)
- @frankrousseau (CGWire) - maintainer
- @g-Lul (TNZPV)
- @pcharmoille (Unit Image)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zou-0.11.18-py2.py3-none-any.whl (273.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for zou-0.11.18-py2.py3-none-any.whl