Bootstrap based ZTFY skin
ZTFY.bootstrap is mainly a new set of Fanstatic resources for Twitter Bootstrap (including Glypicons set of icons and CSS for responsive design).
It also defines a new browser layer, and a set of forms templates to be used with this skin, which also relies on ZTFY.skin package.
Finally, ZTFY.bootstrap provides a new basic skin for ZTFY.blog (but because of conditional includes, usage of ZTFY.blog is not mandatory to use ZTFY.bootstrap package).
- Thierry Florac <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Author
- only display form label tag (including “required” marker) if label is not empty
- added “alert” class to status messages
- add check when creating Fanstatic resources against optionally installed ZTFY.blog package
- added missing “widget” class in widgets block
- use new release of ZTFY.blog
- small changes in forms templates
- first release using Bootstrap 2.3.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|ztfy.bootstrap-0.1.6-py2.7.egg (620.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Jan 31, 2014|
|ztfy.bootstrap-0.1.6.tar.gz (242.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jan 31, 2014|