A GUI for searching and selecting parts and footprints for use in SKiDL.
A GUI utility for searching and selecting parts and footprints for use with SKiDL.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://xesscorp.github.io/zyc .
- Keyword search and selection of parts in KiCad libraries.
- Keyword search and selection of footprints in KiCad libraries.
- Copy-and-paste part instances into SKiDL code.
- Fixed infinite recursion caused by search that returns an entire list of invalid footprints (issue #2).
- Fixed copy-paste part/footprint errors caused by clipboard already being open.
- Replaced sorting function deleted from SKiDL.
- Updated some Grid definitions for wxpython 4.0.
- Extracted zyc utility from SKiDL repo and released separately on PyPi.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zyc-0.4.0.tar.gz (472.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|