The CodeChat system for software documentation
Welcome to CodeChat, a conversational coding system.
To get up and running, you’ll need to do some software installs. In addition to the code in this package, you’ll need
- Install Python, v 2.7.2. I’ve compiled TRE extension for this version; it probably won’t work with Python v 3, but will probably work with Python 2.x.
- Install Sphinx, v 1.1.2. I haven’t tested with any other version; I would expect that any 1.x version would work.
- Install PyQt 4.9.1. Older versions don’t work.
- Install Pygments 1.4. I haven’t tested with older versions.
- Install MiKTeX (optional, to generate math formulas viewable in this application). On the first run, you’ll be prompted to install a few additional MiKTeX packages.
Next, choose some source code to document. Currently, only C/C++, Python, and reST are supported.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|CodeChat-0.0.0.win32-py2.7.exe (267.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.7||Aug 3, 2012|
|CodeChat-0.0.0.zip (62.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 3, 2012|