Read metadata and online data from zenon Analyzer Server
This package contains data connectivity modules developed by COPA-DATA.
pyZAN module description
pyZAN is a module to connect with a zenon Analyzer metadata database. It provides:
- read access to metadata tables
- access to connector functions for reading historic variable values, alarms, events, lots, shifts and context lists
- option to execute SQL Stored Procedures and SQL Userdefined Functions
Data is returned as pandas DataFrames and can be used in all common data science libraries.
- pyodbc (requires Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools)
Prerequisites to retrieve data
- zenon Analyzer 3.30 or higher
- zenon Analyzer metadada database including at least one project
- valid connection to the zenon Analyzer metadata database
- valid configuration to receive data from at least one of the following connectors:
- SCADA Runtime Connector
- SCADA SQL Connector
- 3rd Party Database Connector
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size CopaData-3.40.1-py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size CopaData-3.40.1.tar.gz (7.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for CopaData-3.40.1-py3-none-any.whl