OAuthlib for Flask
Flask-OAuthlib is an extension to Flask that allows you to interact with remote OAuth enabled applications. On the client site, it is a replacement for Flask-OAuth. But it does more than that, it also helps you to create OAuth providers.
Flask-OAuthlib relies on oauthlib.
- Support for OAuth 1.0a, 1.0, 1.1, OAuth2 client
- Friendly API (same as Flask-OAuth)
- Direct integration with Flask
- Basic support for remote method invocation of RESTful APIs
- Support OAuth1 provider with HMAC and RSA signature
- Support OAuth2 provider with Bearer token
And request more features at github issues.
If you found security bugs which can not be public, send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachment with patch is welcome.
Installing flask-oauthlib is simple with pip:
$ pip install Flask-OAuthlib
If you don’t have pip installed, try with easy_install:
$ easy_install Flask-OAuthlib
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Flask_OAuthlib-0.9.4-py2-none-any.whl (39.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Jun 9, 2017|
|Flask-OAuthlib-0.9.4.tar.gz (34.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jun 9, 2017|