OAuthlib for Flask
You SHOULD use https://github.com/lepture/authlib instead.
Flask-OAuthlib is an extension to Flask that allows you to interact with remote OAuth enabled applications. On the client site, it is a replacement for Flask-OAuth. But it does more than that, it also helps you to create OAuth providers.
Flask-OAuthlib relies on oauthlib.
If you want to quickly add secure authentication to Flask, feel free to check out Auth0’s Python API SDK and free plan at auth0.com/overview
- Support for OAuth 1.0a, 1.0, 1.1, OAuth2 client
- Friendly API (same as Flask-OAuth)
- Direct integration with Flask
- Basic support for remote method invocation of RESTful APIs
- Support OAuth1 provider with HMAC and RSA signature
- Support OAuth2 provider with Bearer token
If you found security bugs which can not be public, send me email at email@example.com. Attachment with patch is welcome.
Installing flask-oauthlib is simple with pip:
$ pip install Flask-OAuthlib
There is also a development version on GitHub.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for Flask_OAuthlib-0.9.6-py3-none-any.whl