Special Missing objects used in Zope2.
Missing provides special objects used in some Zope2 internals like the ZCatalog.
Missing._Missingmodule for pickle compatibility with the old C extension version. [https://github.com/zopefoundation/Missing/issues/3]
- Add support for bytes and matrix multiplication.
- Remove the Python 2-only C extension.
- Add support for Python 3.6, drop support for Python 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Added compatibility with Python 3.2, 3.3 and PyPy using the Python implementation.
- Added a Python reference implementation of the Missing class.
- Changed the type name of the Missing class to
Missing.Missingto distinguish it from an instance of the type like
- Added a __class__ to Missing.Value objects.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Missing-4.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Sep 8, 2017|
|Missing-4.0.1.tar.gz (5.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 25, 2017|