Error log for Zope.
SiteErrorLog records errors/exceptions happening anywhere in your Zope. SiteErrorLog recorded errors are not persistent.
- Drop support for Zope 2, require Zope >= 4.0b6 now.
- Add support for Python 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
- Drop ZServer dependency.
- Add IPubFailure event handler so it writes error log entries again.
- Bring back Application initialization (creation of SiteErrorLog in the ZODB on first startup).
- Style forms for Bootstrap ZMI. (#12)
- Add configure.zcml with deprecatedManageAddDelete directive.
- Drop test and zope212 setuptools extras.
- Add error event.
- Release as a separate package (previously in Zope2).