Barobo Linkbot package
Project DescriptionRelease History
- Fixed bug on some systems when using a button event callback function.
- Added “move_joint_accel” functions
- Added PEP8 compliant member function names. i.e. move_wait() instead of moveWait()
- Compiled against Linkbot Labs 1.0.3
- Added functions to control the acceleration/deceleration of Linkbot Motors. See Linkbot.moveSmooth() family of functions. These functions will only work on Linkbot Firmware versions higher than 4.4.4.
- Compiled against Linkbot Labs 0.9.1
- Updated to Linkbot Labs 0.7.9 library.
- Changed robot radio communications protocol. It is now possible to “hot-swap” dongles and maintain connections to previously connected robots. However, the new protocol is not backwards compatible. If you are using Linkbot Labs 0.7.6 or 0.7.7, please use the PyLinkbot 2.2.2 .
- Updated to Linkbot Labs 0.7.7 library.
- Changed moveWait() to pure Python function.
- Fixed deadlock; Module would sometimes deadlock if main thread called an RPC function while an event handler callback function was executing.
- Built against new Linkbot Labs 0.7.6
- Added missing dlls
- Added functions to access TWI
- Added functions to access Linkbot Arduino shield
- Fixed an exception-on-exit
- Improved robustness of moveWait().
- Added functions setMotorPower() and moveJointTo()
- Python module no longer disables robot broadcasts on disconnect unless they were enabled by this module in the first place.
- Internal bugfixes; Renamed some C++ API functions
- Fixed getAccelerometer() member function.
- Made serial ID case insensitive.
- Fixed race condition/deadlock when waiting for joints to finish moving.
- Refactored back-end from PyBarobo (v1.0.0 series) to work with the new LinkbotLabs and baromesh protocol.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|PyLinkbot-2.3.7-cp34-cp34m-macosx_10_6_intel.whl (1.5 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.4||Wheel||Jan 6, 2016|
|PyLinkbot-2.3.7-cp35-none-win32.whl (1.2 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.5||Wheel||Jan 11, 2016|
|PyLinkbot-2.3.7-cp35-none-win_amd64.whl (1.4 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.5||Wheel||Jan 11, 2016|