A class to control Raspberry Pi GPIO channels
This package provides a class to control the GPIO on a Raspberry Pi.
Note that this module is unsuitable for real-time or timing critical applications.
Example Usage :
import RPi.GPIO as GPIO # set up the GPIO channels - one input and one output GPIO.setup(11, GPIO.IN) GPIO.setup(12, GPIO.OUT) # input from pin 11 input_value = GPIO.input(11) # output to pin 12 GPIO.output(12, True)
- Fixed direction bug
- Added MANIFEST.in (to include missing file)
- Changed GPIO channel number to pin number
- Tested and working!
- Added GPIO table
- Fixed a few critical bugs
- Still completely untested!
- Internal refactoring. Still completely untested!
- First version. Completely untested until I can get hold of a Raspberry Pi!
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.