A fast 2D sprite engine using OpenGL
Rabbyt is a sprite library for Python with game development in mind. It provides fast performance with an easy to use but flexable API.
For a quick rundown on the current features see the website.
You can find the reference documentation here.
Examples and documentation are included in the source distribution, but not the .eggs or windows installer.
Changes from Version 0.8.2 to Version 0.8.3
- Fixed Sprite.left (etc.) incorrectly applying independant axis scaling to absolute coords instead of rotated relative to the sprite.
- Sprite.bounding_radius now reflects Sprite.scale. (previously ignored.)
- Fixed a segfault when anims have circular dependencies.
- Optimized swizzle.
- Fixed aabb_collide() not always reporting immediately overlapping rects.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by an extra underscore at the end of __dealloc___
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.