Agent-based modeling in Python
Agentpy - Agent-based modeling in Python
Agentpy is an open-source framework for the development and analysis of agent-based models in Python. This project is still in an early stage of development. If you have feedback, need help, or want to contribute, please write to email@example.com.
- Design of agent-based models with complex procedures.
- Creation of custom agent types, environments, and networks.
- Agent lists that can forward attribute calls and select agent groups.
- Experiments with repeated iterations, parameter samples, and distinct scenarios.
- Output data that can be saved, loaded, and re-arranged for further analysis.
- Tools for sensitivity analysis, interactive output, animations, and plots.
- Compatibility with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, networkx, and SALib.
Model library: https://agentpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/model_library.html
Requirements: Python 3.6+, NumPy, scipy, matplotlib, networkx, pandas, SALib, ipywidgets.
pip install agentpy
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size agentpy-0.0.4-py3-none-any.whl (23.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size agentpy-0.0.4.tar.gz (19.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|