An asynchronous Hypixel API Wrapper written in Python
aiohypixel - An asynchronous Hypixel API Wrapper written in Python
This module is still being made, but how will it work?
- The base for every operation is going to be a session. Through it you'll be able to make every request you want (player or guild stuff).
- Then there will be dataclasses for each type of request (player or guild). In the case of player requests there will actually be two dataclasses.
- One for a full player model (all those random bits of info + stats) and a partial player model (just the random info without the stats). You'll also be able to request just the stats.
- The stats will also be dataclasses, with each main gamemode having a specific dataclass and the less played ones just using the base one (at least for the first releases)
- For guild stuff there will be just a dataclass that hold everything as it's usually a smaller data piece.
It should be noted that this can (and will probably) change in the future.
Keep an eye on this page, as it will be updated when major progress is done :wink:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aiohypixel-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (70.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aiohypixel-0.0.1.tar.gz (16.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aiohypixel-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl