Microsoft Azure Authorization Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Authorization Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Authorization Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Support Azure Stack (multi API versionning)
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
- Compatibility of the sdist with wheel 0.31.0
- Several properties have been flattened and “properties” attribute is not needed anymore (e.g. properties.email_address => email_address)
- Some method signature change (e.g. create_by_id)
- Adding attributes data_actions / not_data_actions / is_data_actions
API version is now 2018-01-01-preview
- Initial Release
- This wheel package is built with the azure wheel extension
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_authorization-0.50.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (81.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 12, 2018|
|azure-mgmt-authorization-0.50.0.zip (90.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 12, 2018|