Microsoft Azure Data Factory Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Data Factory Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see DataFactory Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Added new AzureDatabricks LinkedService and DatabricksNotebook Activity
- Added headNodeSize and dataNodeSize properties in HDInsightOnDemand LinkedService
- Added LinkedService, Dataset, CopySource for SalesforceMarketingCloud
- Added support for SecureOutput on all activities
- Added new BatchCount property on ForEach activity which controls how many concurrent activities to run
- Added DELETE method for Web Activity
- Added new Filter Activity
- Added Linked Service Parameters support
- Enable AAD auth via service principal and management service identity for Azure SQL DB/DW linked service types
- Support integration runtime sharing across subscription and data factory
- Enable Azure Key Vault for all compute linked service
- Add SAP ECC Source
- GoogleBigQuery support clientId and clientSecret for UserAuthentication
- Add LinkedService, Dataset, CopySource for Vertica and Netezza
- Add readBehavior to Salesforce Source
- Enable Azure Key Vault support for all data store linked services
- Add license type property to Azure SSIS integration runtime
- Add SAP Cloud For Customer Source
- Add SAP Cloud For Customer Dataset
- Add SAP Cloud For Customer Sink
- Support providing a Dynamics password as a SecureString, a secret in Azure Key Vault, or as an encrypted credential.
- App model for Tumbling Window Trigger
- Add LinkedService, Dataset, Source for 26 RFI connectors, including: PostgreSQL,Google BigQuery,Impala,ServiceNow,Greenplum/Hawq,HBase,Hive ODBC,Spark ODBC,HBase Phoenix,MariaDB,Presto,Couchbase,Concur,Zoho CRM,Amazon Marketplace Services,PayPal,Square,Shopify,QuickBooks Online,Hubspot,Atlassian Jira,Magento,Xero,Drill,Marketo,Eloqua.
- Support round tripping of new properties using additionalProperties for some types
- Add new integration runtime API’s: patch integration runtime; patch integration runtime node; upgrade integration runtime, get node IP address
- Add integration runtime naming validation
- Added new connectors: AzureMySql, Salesforce and JSONFormat, Dynamics Sink
- Added support providing Salesforce passwords and security tokens as SecureString and AzureKeyVaultSecret for Dynamics/Salesforce
- Added cancel pipeline run api
- Add factories.cancel_pipeline_run
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_datafactory-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (418.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|azure-mgmt-datafactory-0.6.0.zip (435.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|