Microsoft Azure Reservations Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Reservations Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
For code examples, see Reservations on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Added operation group CalculateExchangeOperations
- Added operation group ExchangeOperations
- Operation ReservationOperations.available_scopes has a new signature
- Removed operation group AutoQuotaIncreaseOperations
- Added operation QuotaOperations.get
- Added operation QuotaOperations.create_or_update
- Added operation QuotaOperations.list
- Added operation QuotaOperations.update
- Added operation group QuotaRequestStatusOperations
- Added reservedResourceType
- Model SupportRequestAction no longer has parameter auto_quota_increase_state
- Model QuotaRequestOneResourceSubmitResponse no longer has parameter resource_type
- Model QuotaRequestOneResourceSubmitResponse no longer has parameter limit
- Model QuotaRequestOneResourceSubmitResponse no longer has parameter unit
- Model QuotaRequestOneResourceSubmitResponse no longer has parameter name1
- Model QuotaRequestOneResourceSubmitResponse no longer has parameter current_value
- Model QuotaRequestOneResourceSubmitResponse no longer has parameter quota_period
- Model EmailActions has a new signature
- Model CurrentQuotaLimit has a new signature
- Model CurrentQuotaLimitBase has a new signature
- Removed operation QuotaOperations.list_status
- Removed operation group QuotasOperations
- Removed operation group QuotaRequestOperations
- Removed operation group QuotaRequestsOperations
- Added operation group QuotaRequestsOperations
- Added operation group QuotaOperations
- Added operation group QuotaRequestOperations
- Added operation group AutoQuotaIncreaseOperations
- Added operation group QuotasOperations
- Fixed Catalog model structure not matching actual API
- Removed CatalogBillingPlansItem that could be considered a breaking change
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter billing_plan
- Model CalculatePriceResponseProperties has a new parameter payment_schedule
- Model ReservationOrderResponse has a new parameter plan_information
- Model ReservationOrderResponse has a new parameter billing_plan
- Model Catalog has a new parameter billing_plans
- Model PurchaseRequest has a new parameter billing_plan
- Operation ReservationOrderOperations.get has a new signature
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter term
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew_properties
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew_source
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter billing_scope_id
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew_destination
- Model Patch has a new parameter renew_properties
- Model Patch has a new parameter renew
- Model PurchaseRequest has a new parameter renew
- Added operation ReservationOperations.available_scopes
- Added operation group AzureReservationAPIOperationsMixin
- Operation ReservationOperations.get has a new signature
General breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if from some import. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place.
- AzureReservationAPI cannot be imported from
azure.mgmt.reservations.azure_reservation_apianymore (import from
azure.mgmt.reservationsworks like before)
- AzureReservationAPIConfiguration import has been moved from
- A model
MyClassfrom a "models" sub-module cannot be imported anymore using
azure.mgmt.reservations.modelsworks like before)
- An operation class
operationssub-module cannot be imported anymore using
azure.mgmt.reservations.operationsworks like before)
Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Added operation ReservationOrderOperations.purchase
- Added operation ReservationOrderOperations.calculate
- Add redhat support
- Model Patch has a new parameter 'name'
- Enum ReservedResourceType has a new value 'cosmos_db'
- Provide enum definitions when applicable
Changed Update Reservation API
- Added optional InstanceFlexibility parameter
Support for InstanceFlexibility
Support for ReservedResourceType (VirtualMachines, SqlDatabases, SuseLinux)
Upgrade to rest api version 2018-06-01
Updated Get Catalog API
- Added required parameter 'reserved_resource_type'
- Added optional parameter 'location'
Updated Catalog model
- Renamed property 'capabilities' to 'sku_properties'
- Removed properties 'size' and 'tier'
Updated ReservationProperties model
- Removed property 'kind'
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for azure-mgmt-reservations-0.9.0.zip
Hashes for azure_mgmt_reservations-0.9.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl