Microsoft Azure Client Libraries for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This package was the Microsoft Azure bundle.
Starting with v5.0.0, this package is deprecated. Please install the service specific packages prefixed by
azure needed for your application.
The complete list of available packages can be found at: https://aka.ms/azsdk/python/all
Here's a non-exhaustive list of common packages:
- azure-mgmt-compute : Management of Virtual Machines, etc.
- azure-mgmt-storage : Management of storage accounts.
- azure-mgmt-resource : Generic package about Azure Resource Management (ARM)
- azure-keyvault-secrets : Access to secrets in Key Vault
- azure-storage-blob : Access to blobs in storage accounts
A more comprehensive discussion of the rationale for this decision can be found in the following issue: https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-python/issues/10646
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
azure-5.0.0.zip (4.6 kB view hashes)