It’s like os.walk, but backwards… and on a bicycle.
## Core Features
- Walk directories up, down, or both directions
- Search for files, directories, or both item types
- Return first item found immediately, or list of all matching items
- 100% Test Coverage (pytest)
- 100% PEP8 Compliant (pep8, autopep8)
The primary use case for Backpedal is finding files from within your current directory, and/or parent(s). For example, both Vagrant and Fabric support running from nested sub-directories within a project while loading their associated Vagrantfile or fabfile.py from the root (parent) project directory by searching from the current directory and upward.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size backpedal-0.9.10.tar.gz (4.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|