Generate multi-page, multi-label pdfs in Python.
Blabel is a python library to generate labels (typically for printing stickers) with barcodes and other niceties
- Generates PDF files where each page is a label (that’s the way most label printers want it).
- Label layout is defined by HTML (Jinja) templates and CSS. Supports any page dimensions and margins.
- Builtin support for various barcodes, QR-codes, datamatrix, and more (wraps other libraries).
- Labels data can be provided as list of dicts (easy to generate from spreadsheets).
- Possibility to print several items per sticker.
pip install blabel
License: MIT, Copyright Edinburgh Genome Foundry
More biology software
Blabel was originally written to print labels for biological samples and is part of the EGF Codons synthetic biology software suite for DNA design, manufacturing and validation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size blabel-0.1.3.tar.gz (12.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|